Saturday, November 5, 2011

11/4/11 Results

Yesterday wasn't the best of days food wise. I ate my meal plans I set out for myself plus I had some Halloween candy and chicken tenders. I usually work out after my daughter is in bed, by the time that came around I was curled up in my bed not wanting to move except to scarf down the Taco Bell burrito that my husband offered me. When he asked me if I was going to the gym I opened one eye and mumbled "I had planned on it". I decided to pass up the burrito, get up and get dressed for the gym. That was a really hard choice to make but it was the healthy one!

I did the same work out as the day before, on the treadmill with the incline. It really is a good work out and I absolutely love that I can watch whatever I want on TV while I do it. I watch shows like TMZ and Friends. Shows I would normally watch while lying in my bed. I just imagine myself lying down and watching TV, the time seems to fly! I really love working out and how it makes me feel. I can't wait to go back today!

No comments:

Post a Comment