Friday, November 4, 2011

Snack with a POP!

So I made some super yummy popcorn for my 3:00 snack. I made 2 kinds, Cinnamon "Sugar" and "Salt & Butter".  One cup of my popped pop corn is about 75 calories, it's the perfect snack and it fills you up. So here is my recipe.

Elle's Stove Top Popcorn
1 Cup of white pop corn kernels
1/2 Cup of a low fat imitation butter
1 Large pot with handles and lid


Melt 1/2 cup butter on the pot
add 1 cup pop corn kernels
shake the pot until every kernel is covered with butter
cover the pot with the lid
Make sure that the kernels get stirred in the pot every minute or so
It should take about 10 minutes
once the kernels are popping 30 seconds apart, it's done!
add cooking spray to the popcorn so the topping sticks

Cinnamon Sugar
Add cinnamon to taste and 3 or 4 packets or truvia

Butter and Salt
Use butter flavor cooking spray and add nu-salt to taste

ENJOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment