Friday, November 4, 2011

Results for 11/3/11

All in all, yesterday was a pretty good day. About an hour before I left to work out, I was super hungry and on the verge of a binge. I decided to add a TBsp of  natural unsalted chunky peanut butter to some Plain Chobani and it was amazing! It was much better than a the pumpkin muffin from Costco that I almost ate. At half of the calories and 10X the protein, this was a great choice.

I ate about 1100 calories and burned about 400 cal at the gym, putting me at 700 net and my goal is 800 net, so I think I did fabulously well! No one was at the gym when I was last night, so I used one of the fancy shmancy tredmills and it had a tv on it, where 5 could change the channel rather than straining my eyes to watch one of the 4 on the wall, which most of the stuff isn't my first choice to watch anyway. It was a great distraction to all of the calories I was burning! Although I kept wanting to quit, I finished and I was so proud of myself when I was done. I can't wait to hit the gym tonight and I hope to be able to snag the same treadmill and do the same workout but push my speed a little higher.

Untill next time,
Elle

No comments:

Post a Comment